Friday, September 6, 2013

Squee! Miley's Twerking is Now One for the Ages




Miley doing her thing
Dear Friends,                        

Did everyone see Miley Cyrus twerking (dancing in a sexually provocative way) on TV?  I could just vom (vomit), but my sister’s fil (father-in-law) was walking into the room, so I logged onto my computer instead.  In the meantime I took a selfie  (taking a picture of yourself with a phone), and it came out great!   I sent it in when I enrolled in a mooc (massive open online course) because I heard the instructor was wild, and I have fomo ( fear of missing out).  Srsly (seriously), the class is supposed to be the best and all we have to do is byod (bring your own device) at the start.  The rest we can do at home.  The course begins next week because it’s running a/w (autumn-winter).

But enough of that.  Grats (congratulations) on your new jorts (denim shorts).   Apols (apologies) for missing your birthday.  I heard you had a blondie (small, square pale colored cake, like vanilla or butterscotch), but I was in an ldr (long distance relationship), and my life ended up in omnishambles (a situation that was completely mismanaged).  Everything was getting so dappy (silly, disorganized), that I needed a digital detox (a break from smart phones and computers), until I could get my mind straight again.


 

Not to worry, or anything.  I’m finally back online, and I read that The Oxford English Dictionary came out with the rest of this year’s newest words.  They release about a thousand in total, but in smaller quantities every quarter.  September’s was the last of 2013’s. 
You know I think a few of them made it into my letter.   Isn’t that squee! (expressing great delight).

I mean, you can see them for yourself at www.oxforddictionairies.com.

Better quit now.  I don’t want to make this too long or someone will unlike me (expressing disapproval online).

Your friend,

Terry

 

No comments:

Post a Comment